Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Gearing up for the new year

Well, it's midnight December 29th and I'm packing for my new year's trip to Boston. I didn't make it home for Christmas because I had too much work that had to be taken care of, but at least I'll get out of Austin for a short time. First, I'll fly into Washington, D.C. to meet up with Cara. Can't wait. I haven't seen her in 11 days. I think that's the longest since she arrived here in Austin. I'll get to visit with the fam for a few hours and then we'll hit the sack. Next morning, it'll be off to Boston. What am I thinking by flying, right now, with all the lost luggage and snow storms? I don't know. I'll just roll with it and hope that I don't have any major disasters. If this year is anything like last year, this should be a great trip. Cara's friends are cool people. It's a different crew considering that all of them are musicians which means they use a different side of the brain from me, but somehow we seem to meet in the middle. I'll try to get some pictures to post. You never know what kinda drama will erupt. Maybe Brandon or Jamie (the other Jamie) will get mugged again this year or maybe Cara and I will get on the wrong subway again. Yeehaw!!! Happy New Year!!! What is your new year's resolution? How 'bout letting me know by leaving a comment. Just click the "comments" link to leave a message. Cheers!

No comments: