Friday, June 08, 2007

Trip to Wilmington, NC

We had a blast this weekend in Wilmingon, NC. Cara and I visited Shaun and Christin and Cristin and Shawn and my Mom. We spent a fair amount of time on the beach and we had a lot of good ol' North Carolina fine dining at Bojangle's, the Sawmill and the George. We were blessed by a special visit from Tropical Storm Barry on Sunday, but it blew through pretty quickly leaving some nice swells. I was very happy to get out there and test my hand at surfing again. It took me a while to catch some waves, but once it started happening, I felt like I was in high school again.
We also met with Brandon, Brian, Jason and Jamey for a night on the town. And my high school buddy, Dave, joined us out for a couple of nights, as well. It was really great to see everyone again and I can't wait to get back to NC, soon. We have several opportunities to see some of our friends again...Brian's wedding is coming, Austin City Limits Festival is always beckoning and we'll be in NJ in August. What a weekend! Life is good!!!
Look Christin, you're a YouTube star!


No comments: