Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Help my buddy Matt raise money for Big Brothers and Big Sisters

I recently received the following email from my buddy, Matt. I would like to help him meet his goal and beyond, so if you have a couple of bucks or more to donate to The Big Brothers and Big Sisters Foundation, please help. Click on the picture to go to his donation page.
Cheers!


I have volunteered for my company's 2007 Bowl for Kids team and I sure could use your help. I'm part of a 5 person team and we're each hoping to raise at least $125 by THIS SATURDAY NIGHT February 24. We bowl on a night when other architectural, engineering, and design firms bowl. Ultimately, we compete against STG, GS&C, Bury, and many others.

TBG Partners bowled last year and had a great time raising money for the local Big Brothers Big Sisters chapter. Although we weren't the top fundraisers, it was still good to know that we could help out a great cause. This year we've set our goal to be the largest supporter of Big Brothers Big Sisters in our division.

I'd appreciate any financial gift you'd be willing to provide me with. No amount is too small, everything helps! Please visit my personal donation page and help me reach or exceed my goal.

Thanks for helping!

No comments: