Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Worthwhile YouTube Video


Being the season for thanks, I thought that I would share the things for which I am thankful:
I am thankful for my beautiful, perfect wife. I feel very lucky that I found a woman who makes me truly happy.
I am thankful for my family...families, who support me and my new life with my bride and who encourage me to continue to pursue my dreams.
I am thankful for my new Mom, Dad, sister and pug-niece, who have welcomed me into their family.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful for my pugs who bring me joy and pain, but mostly joy.
I am thankful that I am able to work on things that challenge me and make me feel that I am contributing to society in a valuable way.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful to be living in such a prosperous time.
I am thankful for the opportunities that I have been given in life.
I am thankful for being able to fall asleep at night.
I am thankful for this day.
And, I am thankful for tomorrow.

No comments: