Tuesday, November 15, 2005


Cara surprised me by buying tickets to the Mix 94.7 Mixfest at The Backyard (The same place where we saw Nora Jones last year). The show featured Wideawake, who recorded their first video at the concert, Josh Kelley, has a couple of popular songs on the radio, Vertical Horizon, who did a pretty good acoustic set, and Hootie & The Blowfish. I know, I know. You're probably saying "Hootie!?" Well, I gotta tell you, it was a really good show. I never realized how many songs that I knew from the good ole 90's. They brought back so many good memories. And, their new album has some really great songs, too. They played some covers too, including Cheap Trick and Violent Femmes songs. It was pretty exciting. And, I guess, I was pretty lucky because I caught one of the guitarist's picks that he threw into the audience. It was a long show, but Cara and I both had a really good time. Thanks, babe! Posted by Picasa

No comments: